Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I rec one offer from cell mark oil and construction co in accra ghana its project?

plz let me know whether this co is guinine as i've gone through all websites of this co. found to be good as i've to pay fees for visa n work permit $1850 later it will be reimbused.I rec one offer from cell mark oil and construction co in accra ghana its project?
Hey Bharti, I must tell you that Ghana %26amp; Nigeria these are two biggest countries where every movement people are committing a fraud with the other part of the world,





I dint even searched your cell mark oil %26amp; con. company but i am damn sure that there is something wrong if a company has to hire you than why can't they bear initial fees %26amp; charges





I will suggest you to please check everything 100 times before you pay them.I rec one offer from cell mark oil and construction co in accra ghana its project?
It's almost certainly a scam, especially if the ';company'; made contact with you first.





You should check with your country's embassy in Ghana.





Note that at least one other question recently has been asked about Cell Mark Oil and Construction.

No comments:

Post a Comment