Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Job offer in texaco's expansion of the captain field oil project?

I have also got a mail on the job offer from a Oil Company in Aberdeen Scotland and some Mr. STEVE POWELL


Director, M.S RECRUITING LTD wrote to me to send my CV for further verification.





His address mentioned as below





Barfield House


Alderley Road


Wilmslow


SK9 1PL





I smell some kind of fraud , if any body has any further information let me know.Job offer in texaco's expansion of the captain field oil project?
These ';job offers'; are the latest 419 scams. They will ask for all sorts of payments for medicals, fees, etc then there won't be a job.


Forget it, if you didn't contact them how would they know to contact you.Job offer in texaco's expansion of the captain field oil project?
I have also recieved a simmilar type of offer mail but not from M S Recruting , it is FS recruiting and sent by raymond jones from the same address. the point is at the same address how company name could be different check your company name, i think it is a fake leter.

No comments:

Post a Comment