Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Oil got on my art project and soiled the bottom of my picture?

My little sister might have done it,but that picture is one of a kind art and I really need a way to save it. I believe it's vegetable oil. I'm really destroyed right now and it was like thick,white paper and I don't know what to do. If I do it over again it just wouldn't be the same... Please any suggestion would really help me.Oil got on my art project and soiled the bottom of my picture?
Other than soap and water, I can't think of a thing that will remove vegetable oil. And it's certainly not going to take it all out of the painting once it's soaked in. You can try soaping and blotting, but the damgage may be done.





Is there a way you can trim off the oil-stained part and just go with what's left?





If not, well, we've all lost pieces to bad luck or bad acts. Grieve and move on. You'll make more. Keep your sister away from your work, if she can't stop herself from spilling or flinging liquids.

No comments:

Post a Comment