Friday, December 18, 2009

Is some genuine recruitment carried out by TEXACO'S EXPANSION OF THE CAPTAIN FIELD OIL project in scotland??

I got a mail from martin recruitment agency,saying that they accessed my resume from naukri.com and found my details suitable,


Mr.Alain Carpenter


Employee Relations


Onyx Oil Ltd


Lindenstrasse 16 Baar


CH-6340 Schweiz


telling me that there are openings in the TEXACO'S EXPANSION OF THE CAPTAIN FIELD OIL


PROJECT,


SCOTLAND.





I sent my resume and then I received the contract terms of agreement letter for the TEXACO'S PHASE 2 EXPANSION OF THE CAPTAIN FIELD OIL PROJECT, SCOTLAND saying to proceed with the signing of the document and the company's HR OFFICER'S address is


DR NICKY MELVIN


HR DEPARTMENT CHEVRON TEXACO:


CAPTAIN OIL PROJECT SCOTLAND.





I am copmletely unaware of these types of companies.


actually when i checked the detailed address of the company onyx oil ltd. i found the address to be correct but when i tried to contact them the person on the line said he could'nt answer me properly and didn't know about this.


Can anyone help me to find that this is genuine or notIs some genuine recruitment carried out by TEXACO'S EXPANSION OF THE CAPTAIN FIELD OIL project in scotland??
I'd say it seems to be a fraud. DO NOT send any money if they ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment