Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My stupid sister spilled oil in my project?

btw i printed the project so there are obvious marks of oil in the printed parts.. god i hate my ******* sister.My stupid sister spilled oil in my project?
How Is This A Car Question To Begin With Not Unless It Is Car Oil That Was Spilled On It Then There Is Nothing You Can Do About It You Can Only Try To Dab It With A Warm Wash Cloth And A Little Ultra Dawn But That Might Rip The Paper Reprinting Is The Only Option Sorry And Good LuckMy stupid sister spilled oil in my project?
if you have it on a camera re-import it then print it if you found it on a website for a school project you should have had the site from which you got it so you don't get charged with plagiarism
why not simply reprint it?

No comments:

Post a Comment