Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Substitution for mineral oil in a craft project?

I need to purchase mineral oil for a ';magic bottle'; craft project (you turn the bottle upside down, it looks cool, blah blah) but can only find small containers that are very expensive. Does anyone know if I can use something besides mineral oil, or if there is anywhere I can buy it cheaper in bulk?Substitution for mineral oil in a craft project?
Baby oil. You should be able to get really big bottles. It is just mineral oil with fragrance. I did a similar project with my son's pre-school and they loved it. LaShawnSubstitution for mineral oil in a craft project?
$13 for a gallon of the stuff seems pretty cheap to me.


http://chemistrystore.com/mineral_oil.ht鈥?/a>
try lowes or home depot in the paint dept they carried when i worked at lowes a year ago

No comments:

Post a Comment