Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Im doing a science fair project and I need to know what can replace cooking oil in cookies?

so far i have applesauce and yogurt but if there are any others please let me know or if there is anything i am doing wrong let me know too ^-^ tyIm doing a science fair project and I need to know what can replace cooking oil in cookies?
BUTTER!!!!!!!!Im doing a science fair project and I need to know what can replace cooking oil in cookies?
you can use honey for the sugar... but i do not have any alternative for the oil.





I'm thinking you can use tofu that you have put in the blender to smooth for something - i use it in icing recepies... but that might be for the eggs? I cannot rmember. but look it up - i know you use it for something!
applesauce and yogurt? never tried that before... sounds kinda gross, but i would say some sort of fat like butter or crisco
  • myspace codes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment