Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Research project relating to oil painting?

I have to write a four page paper on something


and I REALLY want to learn to oil paint.





so I figured it'd be good to start by learning about it.





any ideas how I can write this? like....? and where can I find info on it?Research project relating to oil painting?
I think if you looked at an art book and found a painter that you liked. The style that you were interested in... then you could research that oil painter and what colors and techniques they used... etc. some are very very interesting... their backgrounds and where they studied... most famous Degas, Picasso, etc have books written on them. some even have notebooks on their color palette. you can then work in their paints.

No comments:

Post a Comment